Welcome to Northwest Wage & Hour Information Services!
- Northwest Wage & Hour is a professional organization dedicated to providing labor relations expertise and related services through quality discussions with electric utility management personnel.
- The NW Wage & Hour Information Services provides subscribers with a monthly Labor Relations Report, an annual Labor Relations Conference, membership Roundtable Discussion Forums, links to related Web sites and a quarterly information survey. Approximately 65 utilities participate in this program.
- The Northwest Public Power Association offers the above services to electric utilities as a "fee for service" program.
- For NW Wage & Hour Service membership information click on our membership information button at the top of this Web page.
- Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA) no longer conducts the NW Utilities Salary, Wage & Benefit Survey. The survey is now conducted by Milliman, Inc. Click here for a link to Milliman's survey site.